Frequently Asked Questions
A. If you wish to acquire higher resolution versions of the images seen on the website, please send us an accession request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly naming the material requested along with the accession purpose i.e., how you wish to use the said images.
For academic and research purposes: we will share a User Accession Form that you will be required to fill and sign. Once we receive the signed form, medium resolution images with credit lines will be shared with you.
For commercial/editorial purposes: CEPT Archives charges a fee against the licence to reproduce archival material for commercial use. The process of licencing is as follows:
- User finalises images to licence.
- User shares details of finalised images with CEPT Archives.
- CEPT Archives shares the invoice intimating the user of the total amount due along with the User Agreement.
- User makes the payment and sends back the filled and signed user agreement.
- CEPT Archives shares the high-resolution files along with a stamped copy of the agreement.
P.S. Considering the Pandemic situation, we discourage physical visits to the Archives unless absolutely necessary.
P.S. Student Assistantships are open only to current CEPT Students.
It also helps us keep a record of all the material disseminated.
However, CEPT Archives charges a fee against the License to Reproduce archival material for commercial use. The schedule of charges will be made available on request.